Home

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Starting over

It's been ages since I posted something on this blog. Intentionally this blog was meant as a way to start selling my handmade miniatures.
Years later things have totally changed. I sell on my own website and on Etsy so it's time to change the content of this blog.

Another reason for starting fresh is the fact that I simply do not have the time to maintain two blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, a website and a store on Etsy. So...I've decided to stop posting on my other blog on my miniature addiction and post everything here. With everything I mean updates on miniatures I made, tutorials, interesting links and so on...

But first thing's first; this blog needs a serious make-over! So bare with me because it will take some time getting that done. I'm still a blog noob :)


No comments: